Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Another Fat Update

Well, I'm down 12.5 pounds. I don't really feel different or see any difference, other than some of my jeans are annoyingly loose. I know, I should be grateful they're loose instead of tight, but I'm not ready to buy a new size, so the in-between stage is a little irritating.

I'm still not doing great with drinking water, so I need to ramp that up. I'm doing much better with exercise, now that the weather is fairly decent. Now I just need to ignore the Easter candy lying about.

New motivation:

We went to the zoo, and did a potty break. Norah was in the stall with me, and as I shimmied my jeans down, she said, "Mommy, you have big buns!" Ugh. Yes I do. Hopefully not for long.

5 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! I have a bottle of water with me at all times and I make sure I finish it on the hour & refill it. I also wear sweats or yoga pants most of the time so if my weight goes up or down the pants will stretch along with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I hear you on the sweat pants. I work from home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Easter candy is KILLING me. Way to scared for my Weight Watchers weigh-in this week! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12.5 pounds is fabulous! Congrats on the weight loss!

    Sara loves - simply loves - to wait until we are in a public bathroom where the accoustics are legendary to announce, "Mommy! Your butt is so....big! Not mine, I have a small butt. But yours? Yours is soooooo big."

    As a response, I start singing Baby's Got Back. It amuses me but Sara? Not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! It's always something horrible when it's perfectly quiet or in the acoustics of a public restroom.

    ReplyDelete