Friday, June 3, 2011

Fairy Tale Friday: The Three Little Bears

Here's a new thing I'm trying: Fairy Tale Friday. This is where I take stories my toddler is super interested in, and I condense them and make them better.

Last night we read The Three Little Bears. It starts off with Papa Bear and Baby Bear bitching about their porridge being too hot. After that, they go for a walk so that their porridge can cool down, and trouble ensues.

Here's how I'd make it better:

"This porridge is way too hot."

"THEN MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING PORRIDGE!"

7 comments:

  1. Come see your prize!! http://yeahgoodtimes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I just peed in my pants! And not because I had a baby a year ago...because I was laughing uncontrollably!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rofl!! came herethrough Suniverse. You now have a new follower. I need me some more of this post lol

    ReplyDelete