Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Taking a Blogging Leave of Absence

My witty, beautiful, fantastic readers:

I haven't blogged for a while. And I'll tell you why. I'm working on a new novel, and I've been dedicating  more time to it. Because I really only write when Norah's gone to bed, or sometimes on my lunch break, I have decided to take that precious little time and use it to focus on the novel. It's really important to me.

I apologize if you're bummed out about this. I'm bummed out, too, but a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. I'll still blog a little, but it will be with much less frequency.

And I'll still be out there reading my favorite bloggers! Look for me laughing in your comments area. Unless you're not trying to be funny. Then look for me being appropriately concerned or thoughtful.

I'll leave you with a quote from Norah, and my favorite Friday Story Time.

"You're not people. You're just a mom." -- Norah

















It's Story Time: Goldilocks and the Three Bears

"This porridge is too hot."
"THEN MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING PORRIDGE."

3 comments:

  1. Bummer but YAY! I totally understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss reading your blogs! When can we expect you to return?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Several people have recommended your blog and thought you might be able to help. We have a site that caters to moms. It allows them to store digital memories and then release them to their kids in the future. We are still in the “testing” phase and wanted to see if your readers would like to participate and get a complimentary membership.

    We would appreciate if you could do a blog post and/or social media mention, informing them they can visit www.kairoslife.com to register their email address.

    From there we will update them when we are ready to start testing the site. Please let me know if you have any questions.

    Thanks,
    Mark Hollingsworth
    Community Relations Director
    KairosLife.com
    mark@kairoslife.com

    ReplyDelete