Friday, November 19, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award



Thank you for this award, Daily Dose of Dahl! I am honored that a talented writer such as yourself even reads my blog!

Here are some known and little knows facts about me:

1. I started dating my husband when I was 16, got married when I was 19, and am now 32 and still happily married. 
2. We waited 11 years to have a child. But we got a winner!
3. I have a MA in English. Yeah, that's useful.
4. I'm working on a book. (It's the law if you majored in English.)
5. I hate getting mail and think physical letters, bills, and junk mail should be outlawed. 
6. I love Yo Gabba Gabba, and I'm not ashamed of it. 
7. I enjoy winning awards and welcome any future awards. (Thanks for that one, Kristi!)   

Thank you again for this recognition. 

Check out these awesome blogs for lots of laughs:




No comments:

Post a Comment