Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thank you!

A fellow bloggist (Daily Dose of Dahl) honored me with an award! Hot damn!



I understand the Liebster is meant for newer blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Its intent is to give exposure to interesting up and coming bloggers, and there are rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

MY FIVE BLOG PICKS, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER (Disclaimer: I don't know if these blogs are "new," since that is a fairly relative term, but I picked ones with under 200 followers, according to my admittedly weak research):


No comments:

Post a Comment